I'm sure Nigella has one tucked away in her kitchen! Amazon sell similar biscuit makers from £8.72.
Preparation time 20 minutes plus baking.
- 250g unsalted butter
- 125g icing sugar sieved
- 375g plain flour sieved
- Vanilla paste - 1/2 tspn
- Pinch of salt
- Milk Chocolate for decoration
- Cream butter and sugar and work to soft pliable dough with the flour. I would do this part in a food processor if you have one.
- Roll the dough into the shape of the biscuit maker. To ensure best results warm up the dough with your hands.
- Press any selected shapes straight on to a cold and lightly greased baking sheet.
- Bake at 170 in a fan oven (gas 5-6) until just turning golden brown.
- Allow to cool on a cooling tray.
- Once the biscuits are cool dip or drizzle each biscuit with chocolate.
|Allow to cool before adding chocolate.|