Monday 21 September 2009

Chocolate Truffle Tower






I was recently asked to provide a customer with several hundred chocolate truffles for her wedding. She was planning on making a truffle tower instead of having a traditional wedding cake.


Well having seen the results of her chocolate truffle tower I thought I would have a go myself and this is the result.



The chocolate truffles are assembled on a cone using toothpicks, this particular shape holds 145 individual truffles. The basic shape and size is entirely up to you depending on your budget.




You can choose virtually any truffle from our current range with the exception of Cheeky Cherry and Nutz4U. Ribbon colours can be used to infill and matched to your specific theme.


To see the latest truffle selections visit our site http://www.thechocolatetrufflecompany.co.uk/truffles.html



If your wedding or function is taking place in Essex then I can deliver or alternatively you can collect. If you feel confident I can provide you with a chocolate tower kit and you can assemble your own tower.



If this is of interest please do not hesitate to contact me:




tel: 01245 257 628









No comments:

Post a Comment